Reputable Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Bankruptcy, Bankruptcy Creditors' Rights & Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Trusted adviser provides reliable counsel to clients in the Framingham area
At John O. Desmond, I advocate for clients in Bankruptcy, Bankruptcy Creditors' Rights and Chapter 11 Bankruptcy cases. Based in Framingham, I am familiar with the courts of the Framingham area and throughout Massachusetts. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable advocate handles multiple areas of the law
John O. Desmond has a thorough understanding of Massachusetts law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- In our struggling economy, many people are dealing with unmanageable debts. As your bankruptcy attorney, I guide you through the legal process, helping you get relief from overwhelming debt and creditor harassment.
- As a creditor, you need debtors to repay their loans. You have the right to pursue the debt that you are owed. An experienced creditor's rights attorney can present a clear and convincing argument to help your case.
- If your business, corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship is struggling with substantial debt, Chapter 11 bankruptcy may help you keep your business operating while you pay off your loans. I can help you through the complicated bankruptcy process.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to pay off part of your debt in installments over a period of three to five years and get a court-ordered discharge of qualifying debt. I can help you determine if this is the best option for you to help you secure your financial future.
- If you find yourself unable to pay your bills, Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be the best option for you. Through this form of bankruptcy, you and your spouse get debt relief by liquidating your assets. I can help you determine if this is the right choice for you situation.
- A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. I am a civil litigation attorney who uses litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
- In the current economy, it is often difficult for homeowners to pay their mortgages. You need an experienced attorney on your side to defend your right to keep your home. I understand the Massachusetts foreclosure process and can help protect you from lender harassment.
- I am knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. I guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents.
When you retain the services of John O. Desmond, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Massachusetts law firm today
John O. Desmond sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns in Massachusetts. My office is conveniently located in Framingham. Call my firm at 508-834-6344 to arrange your Free consultation or contact the firm online.